This site is meant to be a resource of information, instructions, access, and security for your sermon files. It also helps with keeping updated and current with your sermons and assignments. Another benefit of this site is that it gives us a good chance to encourage and edify each other (Hebrews 3:13; 10:24). Feel free to ask for advice from myself (Pastor Jono) or others in the class. This site can give us a good opportunity for “iron sharpening iron.” (Proverbs 27:17). May this site be a good resource for you as you, “Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.” (2 Timothy 4:2) I’m looking forward to a great year!
1. Although you are welcome to look at each other’s sermons, don’t edit or make changes to anybody’s sermon besides your own.
2. You are welcome to post new topics/ “post”, but make sure that the communication / conversations are clean and glorify God.
3. Don’t make major editing changes to the format of the blog without asking Pastor Jono first.
How to update:
1. Open your individual link on the bottom right side of the page, by clicking on your name.
2. Once open, you are able to make changes and changes to your document.
3. The page automatically updates and saves your document as you work, but it is a good idea to back up your work by saving it to a home computer or flash drive.
· You can do this a number of ways, but the best way is to “save as” a Word document. You can also “Copy” it all (ctrl + alt, then ctrl +c) and then “Paste” (Ctrl + V) it into a new document.
· It is best to do this after each significant time that you have updated your sermon.